Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Introductions

This blog is an archive specifically for my fanfiction writings around the CW's new Beauty and the Beast series (2012).  If anyone who sees this ever read Roswell fanfiction, I wrote a 4 book series under the pen name "sheeperz" entitled Double Jeopardy that was posted to a couple fanfic boards, and got picked up by a couple other websites that featured their favorite Roswell fics.  I also was nominated for a few awards on the biggest Roswell fanfic site going (and it really is quite extensive), which was (for me) quite an honor.

After 10 long (dry) years of not writing due to lack of time... and inspiration... my muse has finally come home!  And strangely, he looks a lot like Jay Ryan.... hmmm.  Very interesting.  :)  You won't hear me complain about having him whisper in my ear!  Even when he's the beast, it's just plain impossible to make that man ugly.  What can I say?

I currently am finishing the third chapter of my first BATB fic, which begins toward the end of the mid-season cliffhanger episode, when Catherine is speeding away from the wedding reception in Heather's car.  Heather's poor, poor car... curse that Sabrina Meyer, anyway.  The story starts there, explores some inner struggles and behind the scenes stuff before launching forward into uncharted waters as Evan approaches Vincent cradling an unconscious Catherine in his arms.  And... that's all I'm gonna say.  Well... except that I plan to use the episode 10 trailer snippets in some fashion as well.  :)

If anyone is into TheVampire Diaries, I also have a good start on a story that features Damon, entitled, "Damon's Salvation."  I kind of set it aside, as I didn't know where to post it at the time.  Let me know if it's something you'd like to read and I'll put it in the hopper to finish after this one.  By the way, the current working title for my BATB fic is "Save You, Save Me."   We'll see if it changes. ;-)

So keep an eye on this page for more information about when and where I will be posting this story online (I'd love to have your feedback on the boards) and of course it will always be archived here for future reading.

Feel free to add me on google+ as well!  I'd love to engage in discussion about the show, the writing, editing, and what you like/don't like about *my* writing (as long as it's kept respectful).

PS - I'm also on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/brennalass) and Twitter (@BrennaOReillyNY).

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Thank you for this amazing story. I wish the writers of BatB has used this. If they had we surely could enjoy plenty more seasons of BatB. I really love your writing and hope you´ll never stop.

    ReplyDelete