Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sequel to "Save You, Save Me" in the works

It seems like there just aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done. Ever feel that way? It's been the story of my life for the last two years. It feels like I've been living crisis to crisis, and I hate it. I just get one thing resolved, and something else crops up to fill the void. *sigh*

That said, I am working on the sequel to my BATB fanfic "Save You, Save Me". I only have the first two chapters written so far, but I've edited the crap out of them, lol. When I don't have time (or peace and quiet!) to actually get into "writing mode", I take what little time I do have and go over what I've written, trying to make corrections, etc. Hopefully it will pay off!

Thanks to all who have read the first "book" and given feedback. I hope you'll continue the journey with me once I get it ready to post.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment